Chemopower’s SmartDalton only accepts data file in CDF format. Experimental data from LC-MS should be converted into CDF format before importing into SmartDalton.
- Instrument and software
Shimadzu LCMS Triple Quadruple 8060, Shimadzu LC-MS Postrun Analysis, Lab solution version 5.86.
- Data exporting procedure
- Click LCMS Postrun Analysis button to open data process software.
- In the menu bar, click “File” and “Open Data File”. Select the data from desired directory and the data will appear.
- Next, right click the data you wish to export, from “File convert” you could see all the data format available. Click the data format you wish to export. Please note that AIA format is CDF format.
- Choose the destination you wish to save the data format. Click “OK” and the data will be successfully converted into CDF format.
- The export of data will be completed. You will see the exported data with .CDF format in the directory which you have selected previously. Now you can upload this data into our SmartDalton platform.