Chemopower’s SmartDalton accepts data file in CDF, mzXML, mzDATA, mzML format. Experimental data from LC-MS should be converted into one of these format before importing into SmartDalton.
- Instrument and software
Agilent MassHunter Qualitative Analysis
- Data exporting procedure
- Open Agilent MassHunter Qualitative Analysis.
- In the menu bar, click “File – Open data file”.
- Open the data that you would like to export from the destination.
- Right click the data you have opened.
- Select “Export – As mzData”.
- You will be required to export the data to a specific destination.
- Choose the target directory to save the data.
- Click “OK” and it will start to export the data file as mzData format.
- The export of data will be completed. You will see the exported data as *.mzDATA format in the directory which you have selected previously. Now you can upload this data to our SmartDalton platform.